The Carousel


Life is riding on a merry-go-round called the ‘Solar System’. Your mom put you on this whirligig one fine day and you can't get off until it stops. People especially enjoy celebrating their full orbit journey around the Sun. I celebrated my thirty eighth orbit last Winter, but instead of yelling “Happy Completed Orbit Around the Sun!” my guests cried out, “Happy Birthday!” :)

By the way, when one is 28, one celebrates the ten thousandth day riding on the Earth. My next anniversary is going to be in 2030, when I celebrate my twenty thousandth day of being here. Whoever loves numerology can celebrate these and other days, for example, the 11111th day of life. It is always great to find a reason to drink a glass of wine or invite friends. If you are wondering you can find out what the ‘distance’ is between two dates, and how many days it takes to travel. Please visit this link for it.  

Comments